The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) offers unique opportunities for college students to work in a hands-on environment with the fastest growing sport in America and to gain what could never be taught in a classroom: real world experience.
The NASCAR Diversity Internship Program (NDIP) is now entering its fifteenth year. This 10-week, paid summer internship program is designed to expose diverse college and university students to the many career opportunities within the motorsports industry. In addition to NASCAR, this program involves several NASCAR sponsors and licensees, NASCAR teams and tracks, and other motorsports-related companies. Many NDIP participants have later on secured permanent positions through the experience and connections gained during the internship program.
Internship opportunities are available in various fields, such as:
• Broadcasting • Communications
• Engineering • Event Management
• Human Resources • Marketing
• Public Relations • Sales
At the time of application, all candidates must:
• be currently enrolled in, or be considered a recent graduate of, an undergraduate or graduate degree program;
• be at least in their sophomore year of college;
• have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
• be an ethnic minority
Click here to apply.
Application deadline is January 15, 2015